Skip to main content Skip to navigation
WSU Health Professions Student Center Students with College Credits

Students Entering WSU with Credits

Students with college credits from high school or transfer credits, including:

  • Transfer credits earned at a community college
  • Running Start credits
  • Dual-Credit
  • College in the High School
  • Advanced Placement (AP)
  • International Baccalaureate (IB)
  • College Level Examination Program (CLEP)
  • Dual Enrollment
  • Cambridge International Exams
  • Military Credit

Please be informed that when applying for professional health programs, ALL credits will be reported regardless of whether you choose to apply those credits to your WSU undergraduate endeavors.

Your WSU GPA, as reported on your student portal and official transcript, will not reflect grades received from coursework taken at other institutions; however, when applying to professional health programs, all grades must be reported from any credit-granting institution (including credit by exam). All coursework (from WSU & other institutions) will be taken into consideration on your application.

WSU Transfer Clearinghouse provides resources to help you understand how your credits will transfer to WSU. Please visit: and select the ‘Transfer Course Search Tool’ to view course equivalencies.